Thursday, September 10, 2009

Introducing...

Introducing..... Gingerbread Kisses! The first ornament in the "Baking Spirits Bright" collection!
Baking Gingerbread is one of my favorite things to do at Christmas time!  So it is fitting this ornament would be the first to be introduced here.  
This 3" quilted ornament ball is carefully created from the cutest Gingerbread fabric I have ever seen :) I absolutely adore this little gingerbread girl, don't you?  "Gingerbread kisses" will be a sweet addition to any tree!


Contact me to place an order! 

Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to come back soon :)
New items will be added often.

Yours~
The Creative Chic
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

dbrannon said...

You are so creative! I've always admired that about you! I will visit often!

Unknown said...

So very pretty.